We require an ambitious, enthusiastic and competent professional to help maintain and drive forward our excellent food offering in our 50 cover restaurant.
The successful candidate will ideally have several years' experience at this level and have a passion for fine dining. As well as being able to work well under pressure, he or she will work closely with our Head Chef to produce creative, commercial dishes to budget. West Dorset is a firm favourite with food lovers as we are particularly lucky to have an amazing array of local suppliers on our doorstep and so the role would suit someone with a passion for fresh, seasonal produce. In addition, you will be expected to:
This is key role in the kitchen and obviously a full time position. A 3 month probationary period and 48 hour week are to be expected. Gratuities are automatically added to all restaurant bills, are shared equally and paid monthly. Local accommodation is available but requires own transport.
Applications with CVs should be sent to owner, Mark Donovan by email at email@example.com or call 01308 862200 to arrange an interview.
Our wonderful CDP, Nat, has been lured to Summer Lodge. Subsequently, we have an opening for an ambitious, reliable and enthusiastic CDP to join our award winning team. Great training and friendly environment. Good pay and great tips. Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01308 862200 to arrange an interview.
· A minimum 6 months Hotel Reception Experience
· Demonstrate previous use of a computer based Hotel Reservation System
· Familiar with external booking websites
· Able to maximise room occupancy and upsell where possible
· Able to deliver a high level of customer service at all times
· Good accurate communications skills both written and verbal
· Good level of IT skills, Microsoft Office, Web and Email
· Able to prioritise and organise workload
· Experience in cash and card handling to End Of Day balancing
· To always be punctual and smartly dressed
· Comfortable working shifts and weekends and public holidays
· Able to multi-task between reception and restaurant if required
· Experience in serving at table or bar service would be an advantage
· Above all loads of energy, lots of enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Pay dependent on experience. Excellent tips.
The busy summer season is just about upon us and we are looking to supplement our award winning front of house team. Training will be given but experience of fine dining service would be useful.
CVs again please to email@example.com
Thank you for looking, but we're fully staffed in other areas at present.
However, if you want to leave your CV for future reference we would be delighted to hear from you.
Email the hotel at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to work here.